January 25, 2023 | 6:00 PM (MST)
There is a cast of characters in your head and one of them is the “imposter.” Understanding the “imposter” is the first step in allowing the “performer” to enter the spotlight and really sing!
This workshop will help you up-grade the various scripts the characters in your head are following. When the script changes, the character follows. It’s time to re-write the script so your characters are confident, bold and free to perform. The imposter syndrome, not me, I’m a performer, I got this!
Imagine how you’d feel if you could:
- Look forward to your next performance
- Have thoughts of success versus fears of failure
- Hit the stage with the right kind of energy and excitement
Here's what you get:
- Access to the webinar live
- A PDF with tools and prompts to re-write the negative stories in your head
- LIfetime access to the recording of the webinar
All purchases are non-refundable.